Did you leave your country and have you applied for asylum in Hamburg ?
Do you want to make a first step into the job market?
Do you have basic skills of the German language ?
You are older than 23 years?
We help you with your application for the in the Federal Voluntary Service “ Culture and Education “ (BFD) in Hamburg.
- The BFD is a first opportunity to experience everyday work in Germany and use the German language.
- You support the work of a charitable organization, for example a theater, a cultural center or a school, in the office or at events and contribute with your skills and experiences.
- In your work you will have one person of the team as you direct contact and meet new people.
- Together with you, we will find a place where you can do the voluntary service. These are as Cultural centers, museums or schools.
- You get an allowance of max. 200 euros per month and you will woek 20.5 hours per week. Social security and health insurance are paid by the organisation where you work.
- You have a training every month (for example in office tools) and get free language training and meet other volunteers.
- The voluntary service takes at least 6 months and can be extended up to 18.
- We accompany and support you during the voluntary service. You can contact us at any time.
- Thanks to the work in a German-speaking environment, you will improve your German and increase your chances on the job market.
Are you interested? Get in touch with us!
STADTKULTUR HAMBURG e.V.
040 / 879 76 46-13